Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lazy ass

The little demon of guilt has been sitting on my shoulders all week. I have a hard time not feeling defeated and completely guilty every time I take a day off, especially if its not scheduled. Last night my husband and I dared to go to dinner with some friends and have some resemblance of a social life. BIG MISTAKE. Our puppy apparently felt neglected and chose to keep us up from 2am on. We spent the evening getting up to let him out and going back to bed for 5 hours. Needless to say, after only 3 solid hours of sleep I felt like a walking zombie. The scheduled long run was shelved until tomorrow. I know I will get it done but I still feel so guilty for taking off. I guess this is compounded by the fact that I took off Thursday due to a terrible migraine.

I ran 5 mile yesterday, what the fuck did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment