Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Have your cake and eat it too!

Why can't you have cake? I do! I found an amazing looking recipe in my latest Paula Deen recipe and I could not get this cake out of my head no matter how hard I tried. I knew that if I did not cook it and let myself have a slice that I would end up eating a lot of other bad for you things. So I baked the Lemon Cake with Lemon Buttercream Frosting and had ONE normal sized slice. The rest of the cake I sent to work with my husband and now it is out of sight and out of mind. Everything is about portion control and SELF control. I swear that I did not place the running literature in the background. That was a complete and random accident but it did make me laugh.



Today I ran 4.5 miles in the morning and took the dogs for a 2 mile walk in the evening. What the fuck did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment